LankyBox x Miraculous Instagram Giveaway Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of countries LankyBox Shop ships to (this includes all countries except for those that reside in countries listed on the FAQ page, Quebec, as well as those expressly excluded by the underlying agreement between the Company and ZAG) who have reached the age of majority in their province, territory or state of residence at the time of entry, excluding: (i) employees, officers and directors of: the Contest sponsor, Imprint Creations Inc. dba Juniper Creates and its affiliates (together, “Company”), ZAG America, LLC (“ZAG”), and any advertising and promotion agencies associated with the Contest (collectively, with their employees, shareholders, officers, directors and Company, the “Released Parties”); and (ii) any family members of such employees, shareholders, officers and directors with whom they reside.
HOW TO ENTER: By entering the Contest, all entrants agree to be bound by and comply with these Contest Rules. All decisions taken by the Company with respect to this Contest are final and binding without any right of appeal. All entries and all Release & Waivers provided to Company become the property of Company.
Entry: Entrants may enter the Contest from 12:00:00 pm Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 24, 2023 to 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time on August 30, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”). To enter the Contest, Entrants must (a) comment on the co-branded Instagram post “LankyBox x Miraculous Giveaway” posted by @MiraculousProducts account; (b) follow @Miraculous on Instagram; and (c) @LankyBox on YouTube (the “Contest Rules”).
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per individual. Additional entries received from any individual beyond the first entry received from that individual will be void. Entries generated by automated means or which, in the opinion of the Company, are intended to subvert the entry process, will be void.
- PRIZES: The following prize(s) are available to be won in the Contest: There is one (1) Grand Prize to be won consisting of one (1) Mega Bundle consisting of all plush toys from the LankyBox x Miraculous collection, one (1) Miraculous T-Shirt and one (1) Miraculous Blanket (valued at $255 USD). No substitutions or cash redemptions of the Grand Prize or any individual prize item therein are permitted, except by Company which may at its sole discretion to substitute the Grand Prize or any individual prize item thereinfor a Grand Prize or individual prize item of comparable or greater value. Company shall not be required to award more prizes than the number of available prizes as set out in these Contest Rules. The Grand Prize as well the individual prize items therein are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-fundable, non-assignable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner(s) will be responsible for all costs not specifically identified as part of the Grand Prize. Company is not responsible for any loss, theft or misuse of the Grand Prize.
- SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNER(S): Chances of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon the entrant fulfilling all the requirements of the Contest Rules. A drawing to determine the potential winner of the Contest will be held on August 31, 2023 (“Draw Date”). All eligible entries received by the Company during the Promotion Period will participate in that drawing. The draw will be conducted by randomly choosing a winner among all eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The potential winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message. For Canadian residents, the entrant whose entry is drawn must correctly answer a skill-testing question in order to be eligible to be awarded a prize. If, for any reason, after three (3) attempts it is not possible within a forty-eight (48) hour period to contact a selected entrant(s), Company reserves the right to disqualify that potential entrant(s) and randomly select another entrant(s) for the corresponding prize. If for any reason, any prize is not awarded within three (3) months of the Draw Date, at its discretion, Company may decide not to award the prize(s). Except for the selected entrant(s), no other entrants will be notified about the results of the Contest.
- VERIFICATION OF THE SELECTED ENTRANT(S): A selected entrant whose entry is drawn is not considered a winner of any prize until: (a) the selected entrant’s eligibility has been verified by Company; (b) for Canadian residents only, the skill-testing question has been correctly answered by the selected entrant to the satisfaction of Company; and (c) the selected entrant executes and returns a Release & Waiver in the form provided by Company within ten (10) days of the date it is sent by Company to the selected entrant. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with any of these Contest Rules will, at Company’s discretion, result in disqualification of the selected entrant and, at Company’s sole option, an alternate entrant being selected by another drawing.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for: any incorrect or inaccurate information; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention in the entry process; typographical, printing, mechanical, human or other errors or malfunctions; any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt, use or misuse of any prize; or lost, incomplete, late, misdirected, undelivered, stolen, or mutilated entries. Each entrant releases, indemnifies, and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims, actions, damages, demands, and liabilities of whatever nature or kind arising out of or in connection with the entrant’s participation or attempted participation in the Contest, compliance or non-compliance with these Contest Rules, and acceptance, use or misuse of the prize(s).
- GENERAL: The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, state and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Any and all disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually and not in a class, consolidated or representative action and exclusively by the Courts of the Province of British Columbia, Canada and the Contest and these Contest Rules shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia Canada. At its sole discretion, Company reserves the right to modify these Contest Rules and/or cancel, terminate, modify,or suspend the Contest without notice.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All Property-based imagery and media, including but not limited to, promotional artwork and related web pages and code created for the purposes of marketing and carrying out the Contest pursuant to the terms and conditions of the underlying Agreement and these Contest Rules shall remain the property of the ZAG. At ZAG’s prior written request, the Company shall promptly, at the Company’’s expense, deliver all such imagery and media containing the Property to ZAG. Any copying or unauthorized use of either ZAG’s or the Company’s copyrighted materials, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without ZAG’s or the Company’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.